ECCO 's HYDROMAX leather treatment provides high quality leathers with excellent resistance to water and perspiration, without the use of a membrane. Our rich leather upper is treated with ECCO HYDROMAX technology during the tanning process. This special method also prevents the leather from stiffening after repeated wetting and drying in demanding conditions, keeping the leathers strong and durable, yet soft, supple and breathable.
- Hybrid men's golf shoes can be worn on and off the course
- Handcrafted from FLUFFY PEBBLE NAPPA leather, made in our own tanneries, for a super soft, slightly textured finish
- Uppers are treated with our innovative ECCO HYDROMAX TECHNOLOGY for a water-repellent finish
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our unique anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable foundation for your shoe.
- The exclusive E-DTS® hybrid sole has more than 100 traction bars and 800 traction angles for excellent stability during the game.
- Inlaid sole provides optimal in-shoe comfort