The upper is designed to provide an adaptive fit similar to a regular sneaker by using a high-performance textile upper: lightweight and breathable, while retaining important waterproof functionality.
Stability is enhanced by the introduction of the "caged" element, which was a popular feature of other parts of the PUMA footwear line, wrapping the medial and lateral sides of the shoe for proper fit and support. When you tighten the laces, this integrated cage in the midsole also combines with the heel lock window to engage the heel and ensure a secure fit.
The proven Ignite Foam cushioning provides total walking comfort, while the excellent sole is secured with the Gripzone and PWRADAPT outsole. Tour approved by Gary Woodland and Bryson DeChambeau; sure to become one of the best PUMA Golf shoes this year.
- Double layer decoupled ankle collar
- Ultra slim TPU support frame
- Low-profile three-dimensional studs
- Grip zone traction
- Proform TPU outsole plate
- ProFit insole
- Ultimate Epic Walkthrough
- Fast Twist 3.0 tornado cleat
- Durable abrasion resistance
- One year waterproof warranty